Monday, October 29, 2012

Jane by Design


Aye girl  :D ! I know it's kinda weird, why would Clara post something like this ?!?
Since I like fashion world, I have been loving this Tv series on ABC Family.

It's my second fave after Pretty Little Liars and Gossip girl ! The Tv Series itself is not only about fashion but also the teenager life :) So, I suggest you to watch it, especially for you who like fashion ! :))


Here is the brief synopsis of Jane by Design :

Jane by Design is an American comedy-drama television series on ABC Family. The series follows the life of Jane Quimby (Erica Dasher), a teenager who had to be mistaken for an adult to finally get her fashion dream job and work with a world-famous designer, Gray Chandler Murray (Andie MacDowell). She is now juggling between two secret lives: one in high school, and one in high fashion

Clara xxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment