Friday, July 5, 2013

DIY Jewelry "cupcake" Stand

Hey everyone !!! I know, It has been a long time :) And now I try to post more to make my blog alive ! Yeah !! 
And now, I would like to share how I made my "Jewelry Stand" :) I made it so simple. 


So, lets get started !! :)) 

WHAT YOU NEED 

2 Beautiful Patterned Plate

A Glass or Cup

 Some of Beads
*I used 2 colours for the beads

A Hot Glue Gun


WHAT YOU NEED TO DO

1. Put some beads into a cup/glass
I put my royal green beads for the first layer into a cup

And then I put my light purple beads into the cup
for the second layer

I put my royal green beads again for the last layer
and
It will be just like the picture above




2.
Put a plate over the cup and flip it together. 
--------->
It will be just like the picture on the right side.







Next, glue the other plate's base with the glue gun


And put the plate with hot glue gun on the base
over the glass cup 




Taaa daaa !!! Finally you get your jewelry "cupcake" stand :)
I put my rings that I wear for more often on the base plate
and I put my bracelets and necklace that I wear for more often on the upper plate
So.. That's it :) I hope you like my post, don't forget to share, comment and follow my blog to stay tune :))
Clara xx



ps you can use a larger plate for the base plate, it will look more nice and don't forget to match your Jewelry "cupcake" Stand with your desk or even your room :))



No comments:

Post a Comment